DoA of Babel

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DoA of Babel

Forum for DoA members on Batheo S-2 Babel.

Troop Grade and Renascence

Edro
    Mod
    Mod

Troop Grade and Renascence Empty Troop Grade and Renascence

Post by Edro Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Troop Grade

Troop grade is perhaps the single most important factor that determines the power of a hero. IMHO it trumps equipment and attribute wash. Raising the tg makes the crit/dodge/block hero to crit/dodge/block more often, the healer to heal more, and the dancer to fail less.

In addition, a hero whose tg is higher than his enemy's is believed to get roughly a 5% attack bonus for every grade higher, and a 25% def bonus for every 10 grades higher. (I did not verify the numerical accuracy of this claim but I feel that it falls within the ballpark from what I've seen so far.)

Renascence

Rena is the best way to raise tg. Each rena can effectively raise the tg by anywhere from +1 to +9 grades when the hero grows back to the original level. Rena is very time-consuming so you want to maximize your chances of a good rena.

A common mistake by beginners (myself included) is to rena a hero at assembly level 51. That results in the worst possible rena of +1. To improve your chances of a good rena, always keep the assembly level at least 9 levels above the hero's rena required level. By doing so, you should be able to get renas between +5 and +9, with +7 being typical.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:15 am